FabShop News is an invaluable resource for quilt and fabric shop owners–a veritable treasure-trove of industry knowledge.
Published by The Fabric Shop Network trade association, the magazine is filled with articles from experts in the fabric industry. Our flagship magazine has been guiding and supporting member shops and subscribers for over a decade and currently boasts a circulation of 2,500. FabShop’s highly-regarded publication covers every corner of the industry, including:
- 10 Tips for Running a Successful BOM Program
- Block-of-the-Month Consumer Survey Results
- Happy Holidays All Year Long
- Use Trade Credit to Improve Your Cash Flow and Grow Your Business
- Do’s and Don’ts Terminating Employees
- Understanding Credit Card Processing
6 bimonthly issues for $45 in the US and $65 internationally. Click here to Subscribe today!
About the Publisher
The Fabric Shop Network, Inc. was founded by industry veteran and retail strategist Laurie Harsh in 1997. As the trade association for independent shop owners, we train, support, connect, and empower our Members around the world. We’re continually developing exciting and useful resources, and invite you to innovate with us—let us know what you’d like to see next!